Postdoctoral researcher at EPFL
- Privacy-friendly digital proximity tracing. Ringvorlesung “Internet und Privatheit”, Technische Universität Berlin, May 3, 2021
- DP3T: Privacy-preserving contact tracing. Guest lecture at Privacy Seminar NYU, March 3, 2021
- Privacy by design in an agile world. IPEN 2020 Contact Tracing Apps webinar, October 21, 2020.
- Designing for resilience and privacy. Surveillance, Resiliance & Privacy, December 6, 2018, Paris.
- Tandem: Securing Keys by Using a Central Server While Preserving Privacy. EcoCloud 2018 Annual Event, June 18, 2018, Lausanne.
- IRMA: practical, decentralized and privacy-friendly identity management using smartphones. HotPETs, Minneapolis, USA. July 2017.
- Fast Revocation of Attribute-Based Credentials for Both Users and Verifiers. 3TU Workshop on Cyber Security Research in the Netherlands. November 2015.
- The power of Attribute-based Authentication. National Cyber Security Research Agenda (NCSRA) symposium. November 2015.
- IRMA: secure, privacy-friendly and decentralized authentication. WEB11 conference, Groningen, The Netherlands. September 2015.
- IRMA: Attribute-based credentials in de prakijk. Dutch. Black Hat Sessions, Part XII, Ede, The Netherlands. June 2014.